Happy Birthday to my sweet Katie! Every year I say I can't believe it and it's true again! Here are some things about Katie at 7 years old...
- Loves dance! She takes tap, ballet and jazz. In addition she was asked to take part in her studio's competition dance company so she has an additional 1.5 hour class on top of her other classes. She seems to enjoy it as well as have a talent for it. I'm so proud of her.
- She can't get enough of Art! A lady in our neighborhood was an Architect in Mexico and is also a very talented artist. She holds a class once a week at her home for a few kids. Katie LOVES it. Outside of class "crafts" are always on her agenda at home and various projects can be found around the house. Ha!
- Girl Scouts is a big part of our lives! Somehow I was convinced to be a leader last year but it's been a great experience and all of Katie's friends are in our troop so she has a blast. This year we are doing a Journey about Animals...right up Katie's alley!
- Katie is in 1st Grade and is excelling! I was worried about number grades this year but of course she has proven I have nothing to worry about! She seems to do very well at math...she understands it quickly so we'll see if that continues! She loves her teacher Mrs. Reid.
- Katie did soccer this past fall (of course I coached!) and loved it! Her age group was all girls so she seemed to not be as intimidated. She's still not very aggressive but I saw definitely improvement this year. She scored quite a few goals...so proud! Hopefully we'll be able to fit it in our schedule again this spring.
Here's her 7 Year Video Montage!
Friday, November 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment