Last week the entire Kindergarten went on a field trip to the Oil Ranch. The Oil Ranch is a big farm type place all decked out in fun things for kids to do. They milked and fed a cow, rode a train, did a hayride, pet some goats, ate snowcones, rode a pony and surprisingly their favorite thing? Playing on the playground. Huh????? Oh well..it was great weather and a fun time! Since I was a chaperone Katie got to choose her "group" and she chose Jack and Christopher our old neighbors. This is why many of the pictures of a bunch of boys and then Katie...haha! She didn't seem to care too much.
I am a mommy to Katie and Ryan, and a wife to Keith. My passions are doing whatever makes my babies happy and photography. I've really only been into photography since November '06 but I'm in love. I'm in love with capturing little expressions in my kids' face and interaction with friends and family. I try to capture everything, from everyday moments to portraits. I don't want to miss or forget a thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment