Saturday, September 17, 2011

If you build it they will come...

to the CONSTRUCTION PARTY!

Ryan has been obsessed with construction vehicles for quite some time. He can spot an "excabator" from a mile away and if there is a bulldozer within a 5 mile radius he can sense it. So...when it came to choosing a party theme I ran with it! I love planning the parties and coming up with the little details but boy do I dislike the execution! So tired! but it was a great day and I think he and his friends had a blast :)

The Decor, Food, and Favors
- Hard Hats with (very large...oops) safety vests for favors!
- Caution tape for decorations
- Construction type signs for food labels and play areas
- Food was construction themed
- Construction Vehicles as decor
- Banners, Cupcake Toppers, Invitations, Water Bottle Labels all done by the wonderfully talented Oh My Gluestick!


One of the play areas was "Hammer Time." Hammering golf tees into styrofoam. A hit!


"Dig In" to the sand pit! Plenty of construction vehicles in this play area!


Ryan spent most of his time at the "Jackhammer Jump" with all the boys being a little too rough ;) But, Jackson and Ryan took a little time out to do Cheers!


There was a "Say Cheese" area. I found this cute photo prop that was perfect!


Walking the beam!


So many good friends :)


Cupcakes by Grandma of course! Happy Birthday Ryan!


Thank you everyone who made Ryan's day so special. We are blessed to have you in our lives!!!

1 comment:

Shana said...

Good job momma! Cute Cute!!