Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Big Boy

There are tons of changes going on in our house right now and another is that my baby boy is starting preschool! He is attending the same school where just 3 years ago I walked Katie in for the first time...Ryan still in my belly. Completely crazy to think about! We love this school and know that he will be loved and well taken care of.


I always imagined this day was going to be a nightmare. Ryan has always had a problem being left anywhere. Even the church nursery where he has been going since he was 2 months old was an agonizing process of crying and tantrums. I'm so happy to say that in the last 9 months or so, my big boy has matured so much and not only loves the church nursery (who I could not thank enough for helping) but he walked into preschool happy and ready to play. If you notice in the bottom right hand corner he's even waving goodbye...more like "get outta here mom and dad!" :)

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

They grow up too fast! I remember that first day too. Miss you guys school is not the same without you there!