Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Party, Recital and Kirkendall Christmas!

Wowzer! I have a lot to catch up on! We are in California until Thursday and I would love to say the trip has been super awesome but the stomach flu and the weather had other things in mind. But we are having a blast with my family and that's really what counts! More on that later!

Before we traveled to CA Katie had her Christmas party at school! All the kids were so excited. They had a yummy lunch, present exchange and even went outside and made "snow." So fun!



Then it was time for the Kirkendall Christmas celebration! I hosted it at my house and had a lot of fun hanging out with the family.






The same night Katie had her Holiday Recital! She did great although she admitted the lights were a little bright and she didn't do everything perfectly :P So stinkin cute although the iphone didn't do as well as I'd hoped recording it :(





And if you'd like to see my little ballerina last year CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

Shana said...

That recital costume is tooo cute! Been thinking of NHPA for Olivia. Wasn't sure if you could start mid-year though??