Friday, September 17, 2010

The Birth DAY

Ryan had a pretty exciting day on his birthday. After dropping off Katie at school we headed to good old Walmart to get some last minute party supplies and decided that since Ryan didn't get to open any presents that morning that I'd let him choose something. Surprisingly (not!) he went straight to the Toy Story aisle and picked out these very cool wings. He WAS Buzz Lightyear!!!


Ryan also had his 2 year well check! One would think with an appointment at 10:30 and not needing to be anywhere until 12:00. You'd have plenty of time. Uggh...at 11:40 the doctor finally came in...we chatted quickly and I ran out the door to pick Katie up at school. He didn't even get his shot. Oh well...I guess we get to go back next week for more fun :P We did find out his stats though....

Weight - 30lbs 75%
Height - 36 1/4 92%

So blessed to have a happy healthy boy!

I made a dinner that I knew he'd like....Spaghetti! Grandpa from the Lake...yes that's his official name...came to celebrate! We missed Grandma but she's down helping with baby Brooke. We followed it up with singing happy birthday and cupcakes from Frost...YUMMO! They make Gluten Free ones on Wednesdays so Daddy even got one!


Finally PRESENTS!!! My mom continues the tradition of my grandmother of getting the sibling a present as well :)


He had so much fun being the center of attention...something his sister usually claims. Tomorrow....PARTY! Can't wait to celebrate our sweet boy with friends.

No comments: