Monday, August 16, 2010

Back to Cali

We have been in CA since Wedensday and are having a great time! A couple firsts to mention...Ryan spent his first night in a big boy bed! He'd been taking naps in a regular bed at his other grandparent's house and was doing fine and when we got here his toddler bed was all set up! It was a rocky start but he's doing just fine! Another first...Mommy sleeping in the same room as both kids on our trip to the cabin. Not as bad as I was expecting!

Anyway...lots of pictures to come from our cabin trip with family but first up pictures from seeing our friends Jen and Ayden. We always love seeing them when we come out here! Katie and Ayden were two peas in a pod :D

2 comments:

Mindy said...

So cute! Enjoy your trip here in Cali!

Unknown said...

Woah what? Where have I been? Come this way and I for once don't get to see you? Boooo!