I had the honor of taking my sweet niece's newborn pictures last week. How on earth is an Aunt supposed to choose? We all love her SOOO much already. Can't wait to watch her grow. I know before we know it I'll be taking her 1 year shots :)
I am a mommy to Katie and Ryan, and a wife to Keith. My passions are doing whatever makes my babies happy and photography. I've really only been into photography since November '06 but I'm in love. I'm in love with capturing little expressions in my kids' face and interaction with friends and family. I try to capture everything, from everyday moments to portraits. I don't want to miss or forget a thing.
2 comments:
beautiful pictures shannon and what a sweet little girl!!!!
please please let me know if you would like another newborn client :)
SO cute! You are lucky I hope someday I get to be an aunt.
Post a Comment