I honestly can't think about her next birthday. I don't even want to say the number. So for now I am cherishing her while she's still in the 4's but I will admit that you can see in her face that the baby and toddler is definitely gone and the little girl is present. The cheesy grins of last year are replaced with sweet smirks and tilted heads. My once stubborn child who wanted nothing to do with having her picture taken...is posing. Happy Half Birthday smoosh :)
Hey Shannon! I keep seeing these fabulous photos at M2M and I just HAVE to have you do our family photos!!! I'll be contacting you soon to set up an appt (if you have any left!!!). You're AWESOME! :)
Lori Coughlin (M2M) http://LivingOrganizedChaos.blogspot.com
I am a mommy to Katie and Ryan, and a wife to Keith. My passions are doing whatever makes my babies happy and photography. I've really only been into photography since November '06 but I'm in love. I'm in love with capturing little expressions in my kids' face and interaction with friends and family. I try to capture everything, from everyday moments to portraits. I don't want to miss or forget a thing.
2 comments:
aww, i can't *believe* she's going to be the big "F" word! (no, not THAT one, shannon!) she is so beautiful.
Hey Shannon!
I keep seeing these fabulous photos at M2M and I just HAVE to have you do our family photos!!! I'll be contacting you soon to set up an appt (if you have any left!!!). You're AWESOME! :)
Lori Coughlin (M2M)
http://LivingOrganizedChaos.blogspot.com
Post a Comment