![]() |
| From January 2010 |
I saw her run from her room to the bathroom rather quickly during naptime and I knew something was up. When I opened the door she gave me those puppy dog eyes and said.."Mommy...look I did my makes ups like Grandma from the airport." Too cute! And just an FYI this is not how my mom does her make-up...I'm sure she'd want me to make that clear :P


5 comments:
Haha...Poor thing looks like she has a bad case of road rash instead of makeup! Grandma from the airport could do makeup for the movies if she did this kind! Too cute!
so cute! and i agree, it looks like she took a good slide on the pavement. =)
nice try Katie!
After I left my comment, the picture was still up when Jay walked in he said OH NO, what happened to Katie? When I told him, he just laughed.
Ha! I remember a little girl I used to know that got into makeup about that same age. Her name is Shannon!
Post a Comment