Thursday, July 16, 2009

10 months

I almost missed taking 10 month pictures...tisk tisk! :) Today I went to try out a new location and my poor kids had to be my test subjects :P

Ryan didn't mind!




Katie sat still for one millisecond :P


And nothing like finishing off your day with a bath and a nekkid crawl around the living room...hehe

4 comments:

Colby said...

btw, you might think it's too short, but I like Ryan's haircut!!!

Shana said...

oh my goodness he is just adorable! and i love katie's twirl!

happymcfamily said...

Ryan's hair looks like it grew already! And how long has it been since the cut, like a day???? If you could bottle your kids' hair growth in and sell it, you'd be rich :)
Super cute pics!

Team Leslie said...

Those are adorable pix Shannon! Those eyes - oh my goodness! And I like Ryan's haircut too.