


I wish I would have taken more but I was busy making dinner and such...my trusty assistant Katie was put on the job with her new camera...I think she has some talent!!!

We got together with our bestest buds Andon and Jackson too.

Love these girls...

Now for some randomness...
Did you know beads + string = an HOUR of independent playtime? Anyone that knows Katie, knows that she doesn't play well on her own much.

Ryan got his first ear infection...boo. But look at him sitting in the stroller like a big boy!

2 comments:
Katie definitely has your talent - she didn't even cut off heads! Yay for Ryan sitting in the stroller - beats the scream-fests in the car seat, huh?
Ok, seriously - is Ryan only 3.5 months old? He looks like a 6 or 7-month-old!! And love Katie's pics ... I foresee a mother/daughter photog business.
Post a Comment