I'm not sure how many mom's-to-be experience
nesting and I don't think I really did when I was pregnant with Katie but oh boy I think I'm experiencing now. I think it has mostly to do with the fact that I can't really prepare the way I want to for this baby as far as getting his room ready. With Katie I think her room was ready five minutes after we found out she was a girl! With our house on the market and all rooms in our house accounted for he just doesn't have a space yet. And it's driving me BONKERS! Imagine having an itch on your back that you just can't reach. That's how I feel about this. My mommy instincts are telling me I should be painting his room, putting the crib back together, hanging up all his cute clothes and I can't. :( I gave in though today and Katie and I went and got his bedding!!! Boy did it feel good! I absolutely LOVE IT! Although now I think I want to put his room together even more..haha! It's from Pottery Barn Kids and I never thought I'd ever buy bedding from there, but it was exactly what I wanted...especially the colors. Oh my goodness the colors make my heart sing!!! :P

The animals are just so cute!

But until we either sell this house and move....or we give up and change some rooms around...here's where Baby Ryan's stuff shall stay...in a big messy pile in my closet. :)
9 comments:
So cute!! I hope you get to "scratch your nesting itch" soon!!! I can't imagine selling a house while getting ready for a baby to arrive!
Such cute bedding! Love it!! I had the nesting disease too...or was it my OCD kicking it? :p
i love the bedding!!!!!!! And I felt the same way with Hailey and Michael...we had everything set up well ahead of time with Michael but the other babies didn't get their rooms fixed up until they were a couple of months old.
Looooove the bedding! I would be itching BAD if I were you ... hopefully everything will fall into place soon!
Oh...poor second babies!! :) Kendall was the same way. I think I was running around trying to get things done in my 9th month!!
I love the stripes and animals! Hopefully baby Ryan will have a room of his own in a new house soon!!
I love it. It is so cute.
I know what you I had Andon's room done by the time I was 4 months pregnant. We bought nothing for Brylynn... she has some wonderful airplane bedding though.
LOVE IT!!! PBK never disappoints.
It's been too long since I looked at your blog. Wow - there are some precious pix of Katie! I love your bedding too!
Post a Comment