Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Biggun'
Well, it looks like baby Ryan is going to follow in his big sis's footsteps and be a biggun'. I had a BPP (Biophysical Profile) ultrasound yesterday as a normal precaution for my blood pressure. He's measuring about a week and a half ahead! Plus the doc says he's right around 6lbs! My books say an average baby weighs 4.75 lbs at 34 weeks. Yowzers! Unfortunatley no pictures :( I was soooo bummed! A) He was facing my spine so they couldn't see his face B) His legs were crossed so we couldn't confirm that yes, he is indeed a boy and C) The ultrasound tech was a fill in and wasn't as nice and accomodating as the normal one :( I also had a NST (non stress test) and all looks well with Mr. Man but I will continue to have ultrasounds and NST's every other week until he's here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WOW Shannon! Can't wait until he gets to come out and play!!
I love big babies!! Can't believe he will be here so soon!!!
Post a Comment