Sunday, July 13, 2008

Official Torture the Dog Day :S

I think I've mentioned this before...Cali our beloved Cockapoo will go to some dog Saint heaven when she passes on. The stuff she puts up with without going postal is amazing. Unfortunately I was the instigator in today's fun...I couldn't help it. :P

Cali: "Human, PLEASE get me out of here...this is not my idea of fun..."


Katie: "Poodle isn't this fun?????"


Cali: "Thanks for the hug kid but I'm outta here!"


Then when Katie got up from her nap she had in her head she wanted to have a "dance party." Again I think this is another Max and Ruby thing. Anyway, we broke out the tutus and I even made some mini tutus for Baby and Other Baby. Katie couldn't let Cali miss out on the tutu dancing fun so.....well you'll see :P

5 comments:

Dallas said...

LOVE IT!!!! I might just need to steal it for my site. ;-)

We are the Romanski Family. said...

Shannon...where is your tutu missy?

Tarah

We are the Romanski Family. said...

Shannon...where is your tutu Missy?

Tarah

S, J, B, & S said...

Ummm, I LOVE those tutus ... especially Cali's! That is hilarious!

Laurie said...

What a good puppy to tolerate a toddler. I think Dallas has a new model for her tutus! hehe