Monday, June 2, 2008

The Cabin!

My dad and I drove up to our cabin the other day while Katie and Grandma played at home. We needed to make sure we could get in (as it's way out in the middle of nowhere) and it's been snowing in the mountains. We made it so we will all be going up next weekend...whoohoo! It's my favorite place on earth :)

It got a recent patriotic paint job :P Hey...why not! We have no neighbors!


The view from the deck...the clouds were creating really neat shadow and light areas...


I walked breifly down to the creek..


This is "The Rock Pile"... a great hike which I seriously doubt I'll be making this trip. If I did they'd have to Life-Flight a fat pregger lady off it...haha!


Katie's only been once...I think she was about 9 months old so this time she'll really get to enjoy it. There are lots of rocks to collect! :)

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

Oh my I am so jealousit is beautiful. Can I come?