Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Head Above Water?

Well, I may see the light at the end of the proofing tunnel. Although I'm sure to go under again next weekend. :) Oh well, I took a break to post these cute ones of Katie.

Thanks Rhonda for the Pixie Sticks! :P


The warm weather is here! We enjoyed some sprinkler time yesterday, although Katie wasn't too sure about this wacky sprinkler. :)


Just lookin' cute...


Someone please help this child...her life is SOOOO rough. Her mom is very mean and by mean I mean she wouldn't run through the sprinkler. I did cave though...risking electrocution from my heart monitor (haha).


I'm a sucker for eyelash pictures...


These are funny. Last night she talked Grandma MaryBeth's ear off on the phone. Katie likes to show Grandma things and holds the phone up to them. Last night Grandma saw the birdfeeder, a stick, Katie's flowers, Cali and this very lovely rock.


"See Grandma, See????"

2 comments:

Dallas said...

Hehe...Hailey shows people on the phone what she's looking at too. :) Toddlers, they can be terribly cute and terribly bad at the same time.

Jen&Conner said...

Haha, too cute!! i love the pouty face, whats a little electrocution for such a cute girl?! :-)