Hi all! Hopefully some of you are still with me! Sorry I haven't been my usual blogging self lately. I assure you it's for good reasons! Other than not feeling well, yesterday Katie and I came in from playing outside to a flooded house! We aren't exactly sure what happened yet but the washer kept pumping out water. Parts of three bedrooms, the bathroom, hallway and part of the living rooms were soaked. Now our house is in total shambles and there are 24 industrial fans and 4 de-hummidifiers running 24 hours a day. Needless tos ay we couldn't stay there so we are up at Keith's parents house. Hopefully once all this is taken care of I'll get back to my old bloggy self!
Thanks so much and blog at ya later! :D
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Shannon, that sounds awful!!!! Did all the photography equipment/studio props survive?
Hope you guys aren't soggy anymore! I know EXACTLY how you feel, we JUST NOW got the walls redone in the house after the Thanksgiving flood here! Good Luck!
Post a Comment