A lot of running photos here....because that's all she did! Here's my cutie fairy princess in her FAB vday tutu (that we didn't get a chance to take pics in until now) from the spectacular, wonderful, gorgeous Dallas of Miss Priss Tutus.
I am a mommy to Katie and Ryan, and a wife to Keith. My passions are doing whatever makes my babies happy and photography. I've really only been into photography since November '06 but I'm in love. I'm in love with capturing little expressions in my kids' face and interaction with friends and family. I try to capture everything, from everyday moments to portraits. I don't want to miss or forget a thing.
2 comments:
Awww...Katie looks like she's having a blast in her tutu! Are you tutu'd out in TX yet? Ya got one more ginormous one coming your way soon. :)
Miss Dallas was busy with the tutus!! Katie looks so cute!!
Post a Comment